Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jessica













This is our little JRae! She is 9 now and such a joy to have around! She is just like her mother and does not shut up! Jeff has always called me his "Chatty Kathy" and after having her with him this summer doing bids on houses he says I no longer hold the title. Jessi does! She is always trying to help others, and KNOWS she knows everything. She is a great student and all her teachers love having her in class because she is so helpful, and will do anything for them. This year she is following in her sister Emily's foot steps, and is Safety Patrol at school. When I find my camera I will put up the pictures from the night the police came and swore them in. She is responsible for helping people on and off the bus and making sure everyone stays safe at school. She loves it. She is also a budding poet and writer. She says she is also going to be a volleyball player. I am loving that! I know in the top picture you can't see her, but if you notice the hand sticking up, that's her. She loves to laugh, and make us laugh. As I am typing this she is on the toilet with the door open talking to me. She has not stopped for the last 5 min. nothing gets in her way!


1 comment:

brimonkey said...

hey that is soo true. in case you were wondrin this is brianna your niece. i like your new blog this way i can see what you guys are up to while livin in tenesee!
Luv ya