Thursday, October 2, 2008

Emily

















Mimi! Our first born! It's hard to believe that she is 11 years old now! She is in 6th grade. That is middle school here. She is also on the B-team for Volleyball. Not many 6th graders made it. She is my GREAT helper. She is a lot of fun to be with and is always smiling and having fun. She always says it's not fair that she has to be the one to do everything just because she is the oldest. Jeff tells her he understands, it was the same way for him. I just remind her that because she is the oldest she gets to date first, drive first, and get out of the house first! She liked that. Of course I hope it was the driving first she liked the best. Em has many friends and is always e-mailing them. She wants a phone really bad for Christmas, who knows maybe Santa will bring it. Not! She really is a shinning star in our lives and keeps me laughing. She says she wants to be a volleyball player when she gets older, and hopes she will be as good as her mom someday. OK, I added that last part! She is already 5'4 and isn't sure how she feels about it. I keep telling her that when she gets older she will love it! She already passed me up. I was 5'3 going into 7th. Soon she will be babysitting, and she is very excited about. She has always been great with kids. I am so glad that she is in our lives!




1 comment:

Dawn said...

That is hilarious with the dog in the bed. What is with the scary person in the comments? Who is that??