Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ashley!
















These are just a few pictures of how Ashley has grown up! As you can see from the pictures of her ho down at school that she is going to be Very tall! Look at the one of her coming in with the class, she is a head taller than the girl in front of her. She was taller than everyone in her class that year for Kindergarten, except for one boy. The day that picture was taken was the day she had her 6th birthday party. All the moms were asking me if she was turning 7 and a few asked me if she was turning 8! The rest of the pictures are just to show the different faces of our Ash. She is a nut, with a great imagination! She is always making us laugh. Just the other day she told us she wanted to be an only child. We asked her why and she told us because she likes to play by herself. i told her that if it wasn't for Emily and Jessi being born she wouldn't be here. She sat for a second then turned to me and said "That sucks" Nothing is better than when the next day Jessi came down stairs and told us that Ashley called her a turd. So we called her down and asked her if she called Jessi a turd. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and said "Yes, but I used it in a sentence." So I guess we can call people names because we used it in a sentence. I like the logic of a 7 yr. old. We call these Ahleyism, she has so many that I have started writing them down. So expect a lot of stuff about her!

No comments: